Sunday 25 September 2011

Review: Revlon Colorstay Foundation

Hello!! So for my foundation i have been using normal to dry skin Revlon color stay but i found that when i picked up the one for combination oily skin it and it made my skin glow, which i LOVE! 
I am in the shade 150 buff. I absolutely love this foundation because it gives me medium to full coverage especially since I need the coverage to hide my freckles. This foundation stays on all day even without a setting powder or a setting spray. My biggest problem with foundations in the past were that they would wear off and patch in my dry skin places, so i am super happy that i have no problems with this foundation.

BUT, the one thing i hate about the combination oily skin formula is the smell!!!!!! When i was first applying it with my flat top brush i thought i was applying paint or a permanent marker because of the awful smell. Even though it smells awful, i found that the smell went away when it dried and set on my face,so I will of course continue to use this foundation until i find a new and better one! 

YES, i would recommend this to anyone who needs medium to full coverage and lasting power!

             FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER CLICK BeautyCJANINE                           

No comments:

Post a Comment