Can you do a purple eye and make it wearable? Yes!
Steps to take to accomplish this look
1. Prime eye
2. add a white base ( i used nyx jumbo eye pencil in milk)
2. put a pinky/ purple shadow on the lid
3. add a light purple shadow in the middle of the lid
4. take a darker purple shadow and with a fluffy brush add to the outer v and blend up into the crease
5. take that same pinky/ purple shadow and with a fluffy brush blend into crease and blend so there is no harsh lines.
6. add a white highlight in the inner corner of your eye
7. apply black eye liner
8. false eye lashes (optional)
Follow my blog