Wednesday 8 February 2012

NOTD : Zoya Nail Polish

Hi Beauties <3


I'm BACK!!!!!!!!! Sorry for such a long delay. I have been so crazy busy and i have had absolutely no energy to blog! But i am so thankful for all of my followers!!

 
I recently tried doing my on acrylic nails with products i bought over amazon, *i will do a review on all the acrylic nail products in another post* But this is how they turned out featuring one of my favorite colors of the month.

Find these GORGEOUS nail polishes at www.zoya.com
they have a WIDE range of colors so go check it out!! 
price: 8.00$ usd 

zoya
"neeka"
Purple with slight gold shimmers 





My first impression of this nail polish was very positive! I love the packaging! Glass, small,sleek! and the brush is small and easy to use and does not give a messy application. As i suck at painting my nails, i thought this nail polish glided onto my nails so smooth for an even application. As for drying time, SO QUICK! The best drying time i have seen from any other nail polishes! --- I do have another color, but i will blog about that in a future NOTD!

Overall i am very pleased with the two colors i got! So if your in the market for a decent priced nail polish that has amazing pigmentation and lasting power, I'd go with Zoya!



1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to read your acrylic nail post. Love this polish. So pretty!!

    ReplyDelete