Thursday 15 December 2011

About me TAG

Hello Beauties<3

I know this is not beauty related but i thought it would be fun to do a tag post! I am starting youtube videos so make sure you go and subscribe!!! Click here to subscribe to my channel

On to the TAG 
Here are the questions and answers below

1.Thing you cannot leave the house without?My cell phone, or im lost without it

2. Favorite brand of makeup? A tossup between Urban decay and MAC

3. Favorite flower? Orchid

4. Favorite clothing store? I have so many that I can’t choose one so here’s a few – Aritzia, F21, Dynamite, Lulus..ext

5. Favorite perfume ? Romance by Ralph Lauren

6. Heels or flats?  Flats because I couldn’t wear heels my whole life until now, when my leg is recovered so hopefully my answer will change once I’m recovered =)

7. Do you make good grades?  Yes if I try super hard lol

8. Favorite colors? Blue and green

9. Do you drink energy drinks? NO. SO SO BAD FOR YOU

10. Do you drink juice? Yes

11. Do you like swimming? LOVE IT, I am like a fish

12. Do you eat fries with a fork? No

13. Favorite moisturizer? Yes to carrots

14. Do you want to get married later on in life? Of course

15. Do you get mad easily? Haha sadly yes I have a temper

16. Are you into ghost hunting? No

17. Do you bite your nails? Terrible habit but yes =(

18. Have you ever had a near death experience? Yes! My boyfriend and I were just down the street from my house and a car almost T-boned our car =/

19. Do you drink coffee? No, sorry to all you coffee lovers but I can’t stand the smell or be around it

Do you have an “About me” TAG. If you don’t I TAG all of you =)

No comments:

Post a Comment