Sunday 4 December 2011

Bollywood Inspired look

Hello Beauties<3

So i wanted to do a Bollywood style makeup look because i am obsessed with there fashion and bold makeup! I love all there suits and saris, and i do own a few my self. I am dating someone who's background is Indian and he speaks Punjabi, so I have a really fun time dressing up and looking glamorous.

Here are some pictures of the makeup look and my Indian outfit


PLEASE CONTINUE READING






PRODUCTS USED

Face;

Hard Candy Face primer
Lancome Tient Idole - Buff 4 mixed Maybelline fit me 225
MUFE Translucent powder
MAC Harmony powder blush - contour 
Le Femme Blush Satin Rose

EYES

TOO FACED shadow insurance
NYX Jumbo pencil in MILK
UD Virgin inner half of lid
Red e/s outer corner (BH Cosmetics 3rd edtion)
Orangey pink e/s middle of the eye blended together towards outer half
soft black e/s outer V blended
UD e/s Naked to blend all colors
UD Virgin brow bone
NYX Jumbo pencil milk in inner tear duck
MAC Fluidline Black Track upper lash line and lower half of lash line
add falsies (optional) or Couple coats of mascara

LIPS

NYX natural lip liner
GOSH darling 134 lipstick

BROWS

Maybelline define a brow -medium
Maybelline eye brow gel
Spoolie brush







I love Indian outfits and i will be doing more looks to come

1 comment: