I just got my December Glymm box from the mail, so i had to blog about it asap!
This month there was more body/face products and only one makeup item. But that's okay because i do love what i got in this months box! Pictures below and descriptions!
- Caudalie: Vinoperfect Enzymatic Peel Mask; This innovated formula is enriched with revitalizing grape acid and antioxidant-rich grape seed oils which work together to gently dissolve dead skin cells and reveal a perfectly nourished, balanced and luminous skin complexion. FULL SIZE 40 ml 40$
- AHAVA: Mineral Hand Cream; Lightweight lotion goes to work the minute you apply it, with a powerful blend of ingredients to treat hand dryness and dermatitis. It's rich, nourishing dead sea minerals hydrate and restore moisture to even the most rough and scaly skin. The hazel extracts soothe and soften dry skin, without making it feel greasy. FULL SIZE 3.4 OZ 20$
- YVES SAINT LAURENT: La Parisienne Fragrance; Parisienne is a floral, feminine yet sensual fragrance which will leave a trace of mystery everywhere you go. This luxurious scent wraps up a women's body and stays with he all day long. FULL SIZE 3 OZ 85$
- Sula Beauty: Natural Lip Gloss; Basic pink lip gloss, gives you a tint of pink and is moisturizing. FULL SIZE 8$
- A speacial gift from Glymm: I love when glymm gives an extra gift inside as they did this month with a 10$ off gift card to there beauty shop at www.glymm.com
I ALSO PURCHASED A SMALL GIFT FROM THERE BEAUTY SHOP
Butter Nail skin Stickers; Leopard print! Can't wait to try these out!