Wednesday 4 January 2012

HAUL Featuring MAC & Sephora & Mirabella


Hello beauties<3

I have been MIA from the blogging world, because over the holidays I have been super busy with family and everything! But I'm back and i went SHOPPING!
I just came back from the mall from shopping at MAC and Sephora and a couple of things i recently got but never blogged about! So pictures below!


 


 






Victoria Secret RED pants <3 *Had to throw these babies in*

PRODUCTS SHOWN

  • MAC e/s Brule, Soft Brown, Espresso, Carbon *pro refill*
  • MAC powder blush Dame *pro refill*
  • MAC Lipstick Rebel, Creme d' nude, Ruby Woo
  • MAC bronzing powder Matte Bronze
  • MAC eye kohl Smolder 
  • Urban Decay All nighter setting spray *4 oz*
  • Sephora Cream Lip stain Always Red 
  • Mirabella Highlight powder *can't remember name/ I will review*
  • Mirabella eye liner Black

No comments:

Post a Comment