Sunday 27 November 2011

Naked Palette Eye Look : FOTN

Hello Beauties <3

I know all of you either have or heard about the urban decay Naked Palette. I have finally jumped on the bandwagon. Yay? Well anyways, i love it and don't know how i lived without it. Even though i like more matte eye shadows i really do LOVE the shimmery eye shadows in this palette. I don't want to do a review since i am late jumping on the bandwagon, but if you do let me know in the comment box below.
ALSO! If you don't follow me on twitter please do!! I tweet 24/7, literally!! So i would LOVE it if you followed me!!! click here for my twitter link > BeautyCJANINE 
ANYWAYS, on to the Face of the night. (Sorry if my pictures don't justify the look, i forgot to take pictures in the beginning)


Products used

  1. Urban decay primer potion 
  2. With a flat shader brush i used SIN all of the lid
  3. Flip the brush around and take SIDECAR and blend that in on the outer have of the lid
  4. Then taking a fluffy brush mix both BUCK and NAKED and blend into the crease and the outer V
  5. Then take virin for your brow and inner corner of the eye
  6. Line your eye (i used MAC fluid line BlackTrack) and mascara click here for my favorite mascara combo > Favorite mascara combo 
  7. For the rest of my face  used 
  8. Foundation; Maybelline fit me 225 (too dark but i use my white color correcter from coastal scents) I also dislike this foundation but its all i had at the moment \
  9. Concealer; Hard candy Glamoflauge in light (under eyes to brighten)
  10. Setting powder; MUFF translucent
  11. Contour & blush; MAC Harmony and Hard candy smooth talker
  12. lips; GOSH darling 134 and NYX round lipstick Frappacino 


Remember to follow me on twitter
<3

3 comments: