Wednesday 2 November 2011

October Favorites!


Lancome Teint Idole Ultra Foundation

            What it claims to do -14-hour ultra-resistant makeup delivers flawless, full-coverage that lasts. The retouch-free, oil-free formula features Lancôme’s SoftFeel™ technology glides on to comfort skin with flawless full coverage. Divine comfort leaves skin feeling soft, comfortable and silky-smooth hour after hour.
  • Yes i do find that it does last 14 hours depending on what you are doing that day. I wore it out running errands and lasted me from 10am - 11pm with NO BLOTCHING or touch ups. I did use a translucent setting powder so that may have upped the lasting power. I love this foundation, but it is 42.00 USD $, so i do only wear this foundation when im going to be out for a while or special occasions. It is creamy - not too liquid. and does blend well. 
Coastal Scents Liquid corrector "White" : 
  • I bought this because i accidentally ordered my lancome foundation a tad to dark so i had read great reviews on NattyG's blog, whom i absolutely love! So i decided to try it out. and i love it it, I am so glad i bought this because it makes my foundation match PERFECTLY!  I will be purchasing again when it runs out!
  Jane Bronzer - Sun kissed 
  • I recently bought this off of Hautelook.com and received it 2 weeks later. I was excited to try it because i have never heard of Jane cosmetics. So i did and its a good bronzer. Little shimmer in it, but when applied i don't find that it shows up. Its not my holly grail bronzer but i am loving it for this month.
NYX Lip Pencils
  • I LOVE NYX lip pencils they are my all time favorite. but 2 colors stood out for me for the month of October and they are Hot Red and Plum. They are Super creamy and i find they last a long time!  I have lots of other colors too but these are gorgeous.
From left to right 
(sun kissed bronzer, hot red, plum)


No comments:

Post a Comment