Thursday 3 November 2011

Skin Care Routine

My skin care routine is pretty simple and straight forward but i will be changing a few things soon to come so keep posted.


1. Too remove excess makeup that my makeup remover did not remove i wash and light exfoliate my face with Neutrogena's Oil- Free grapefruit foaming scrub. (I do not have acne but this works great for any type of skin) It does have tiny beads in it for a light exfoliante but safe enough to use everyday.  
 
2. I then apply my moisturizer, as of right now i use Niva Visage Day Care Light moisturizing cream. This re- hydrates my face after the scrub right before this. It is oil- free so i love this.

3. i then, if needed find any on comping pimples and use a tiny amount of my Proactive Refining mask, and slightly dab in to the spot. I personally do this at night because i leave it on all night, but if your skin is sensitive i recommend only leaving it on for 5-10 mins then wipe away with water. For me this gets rid of any blemish i had the night before. LOVE.

4. I then use my Lancome Génifique Eye youth activating eye concentrate under my eyes, lids and brow bone. It is creamy, but light and has a nice scent and leaves my eyes looking refreshed. it retails for about 80$ ( i have the sample size)


What is your skin care routine?

No comments:

Post a Comment